Thursday, October 20

Argghhhhhhhhh

That was a close one. Riding in this morning I was just approaching the roundabout by the semiconductor plant (joining two sections of dual carriageway) when I heard an HGV coming up behind me. He hadn't quite caught me up by the time I hit the roundabout so I headed out onto it, claiming most of the left hand lane as my own. About halfway round the roundabout he decides it's a good time to overtake me, does so mostly in the left hand lane before clipping the apex of the exit I'm just about to take.. Literally a few inches from death under his wheels, I gave him the international hand signal for slight annoyance, I couldn't understand his response though, it could have been an apology....it might not. If I see him again I'll ask him.

Fuck.

No comments: