Tuesday, April 1

The road to success


Pathway
Originally uploaded by hairy_matt
So I’ve had a bit of a long lay off, mostly because I’ve been resting my shin, but also because I’m lazy.. It was actually getting to the point where I was worried my sister was going to run rings around me on race day. Luckily though, I got out last night and managed 5.9 miles in 55 minutes. That equates to under and hour (just) for the 10km, which I think is my sister’s target time.. Now all I have to do is keep that in my legs til the event..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo, go you!

Have you redone the layout, looks nice. I do enjoy looking at your flickr stuff though it does put me to shame as I have been most lazy recently.

Steven

Unknown said...

Ah yes, cheers. Luckily blogger comes with lots of free templates, so its easy to spruce it up every now and then.. As for Flickr, you might have noticed from the tags, I ended up with the same camera as you.. It's a corker..