Tuesday, September 13

Filter this...

For some reason, as a car driver I find filtering motorbikes really annoying (in moving traffic, not traffic jams or queues). I don't go as far as to pull over a bit to make it harder for them to sneak through, but it does annoy me when traffic is moving at a fair pace. I don't undertake people in my car, so I don't expect to be undertaken by a motorbike... I'm suprised more of them don't cause accidents while filtering at 40 miles an hour. Anyhow, I got a little revenge while riding home last night. Two motorbikes filtering through the traffic queuing up at the roundabout, only they can't get through all the gaps. After a lung busting sprint I caught them and then 'filtered' between them. Nice to see they don't like traffic undertaking them from their blind spot either... Heh he.

Nice ride in this morning, uneventful and sunny... I'm definitely finding that (apart from last night) a more chilled approach is paying dividends in keeping me out of aggro confrontation with traffic.

No comments: